What is Project Resurgence?
Project Resurgence is a narrative-driven roleplaying game set in the land of Lumen, a gritty and volatile world being rebuilt after a great disaster. In this mysterious environment, there are no right or wrong answers—only actions and consequences. To discover the secrets of this world, you must first uncover your own veiled past, by any means you see fit. As you fight, sneak, or persuade your way toward the truth, one question constantly hangs: will you bring order or let chaos reign? If you can navigate the myriad terrors both monstrous and human, then maybe—just maybe—history will remember your name.
- Objective:Create a unique character and survive the dangers of Lumen as you search for answers.
- Setting:A post-apocalyptic world, fusing dark fantasy and dieselpunk sci-fi.
- Core Mechanics: Party-based exploration, turn-based and real-time combat, reactive dialog, branching story, and freeform character advancement.
- Inspirations:Arcanum, Planescape: Torment, Baldur’s Gate, Fallout, The Witcher, Fullmetal Alchemist, Legend of Korra, and The Dark Tower.
- The Team: Industry vets with over 50 shipped titles, located all over the world.
- Why Kickstarter:To build our community, raise funds organically, maintain our creative vision, and bring fans into our process as much as possible.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Engine:Unreal Engine 4
- Retail Value: Episode 1: $15. Episodes 2-5: $10 each ($55 total).
- Release Date: Episode 1: Q1 2017. Episodes 2-5: TBD.